For Blizzard Internet Marketing, Inc. Customers
Set out below is Blizzard Internet Marketing’s Privacy Policies. In short, we will not sell or share your information with anyone! Blizzard may from time to time change this policy in its sole discretion. You understand and agree that such changed policies are enforceable promptly after receipt of changed policies from Blizzard Internet Marketing, Inc.
Because your privacy is important to us, Blizzard Internet Marketing conducts its business under the following:
Your Information is Confidential
All information we compile for your website is considered confidential. Statistics about websites are protected by usernames and passwords, and we will not disclose these to unauthorized persons. To ensure this privacy, our Data Center is protected by industry standard security technology.
No Site-Specific Data is Ever Divulged Without Permission
Blizzard Tracker compiles statistics across all the websites it services. These statistics are limited to certain broad categories, such as Internet browser usage and screen resolution. This information is presented only in an aggregate form, and in no event will we present specific site data without permission.
Third Party Vendors
- Blizzard Internet Marketing, Inc. has implemented and uses Display Advertising and Remarketing through the Google AdWords network to advertise online.
- Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- Blizzard Internet Marketing, Inc. and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our website.
- Visitors may use the Google Analytics opt-out Browser add on (link to: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/) to opt-out of these advertisements online.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. If you would prefer, you can set your browser to reject cookies. However, you will not be able to take advantage of our website if you do so. Your website’s visitors can also reject cookies.
Personal (e-mail addresses) and financial information collected is used to check the user’s qualifications for registration and to bill the user for products and services. Blizzard does not store such information linked to a cookie.
We may use this information to:
- Contact you when necessary
- Send you information about our company
- Send you promotional material from some of our partners
Blizzard’s Anti-Spam Policy
We take a strong stand against spam. Please read this information to find out more about our Anti-Spam Policy:
- We never send unsolicited e-mail. We do, however, email our marketing newsletters to customers (and non-customers who request them).
- We do not sell or give away our customer or non-customer e-mail addresses.
- We do not allow customers to send spam. Each hosting and design customer agrees to not engage in the practice of sending unsolicited e-mail (spam) for the duration of hosting services. If we find that a customer has sent unsolicited e-mails, we reserve the right to take his or her website down.
Search Engine Spam
- We do not support the process of spamming search engines. We have officially notified customers we will not use hidden keywords on any website page that we maintain, nor will we stuff image tags, metatags or text with strings of words or phrases (hidden or not), nor use keywords unrelated to the content on a given website.
- We actively support stopping e-mail spam by offering a spam filter and by maintaining lists of known spammers.
- We will not work with, nor link to, any industry website or company engaged in the practice of spamming.
- We do not condone the use of link farms (automatic links from unrelated websites, created solely to boost link popularity).
For More Information
If you have any questions or comments about this agreement, our services, or your experience with Blizzard Internet Marketing, please e-mail Info@BlizzardInternet.com.