Blizzard Web Design & Development Services
Whether you need a brand new Web Design, a website overhaul, or a few updates, Blizzard’s experts will make your site a vital sales tool. As our web design portfolio shows, we have a proven track record for making websites become more memorable, accessible and pleasing to both Internet visitors and search engines.
Please call us at 888-840-5893 and discuss your website design needs with an expert.
Or, contact us to request more information.
|Vacation Rental, Hotel
& Travel Websites
Starting at $5,000
|Real Estate Websites
with MLS Integration
Starting at $5,000
Starting at $900
Our web designers work closely with our Marketing Department to ensure your website is optimized for success in search engines.
What We Can Make:
- Custom website designs – Made-to-order to fit your business, we’ll build a website that uniquely brings your brand and vision to life. We’ll build in both sizzle and functionality, and you’ll receive graphic mock-ups to review, so you’ll understand the process step by step.
- Theme website designs – Choose from a selection of proven high-quality website layouts created by our graphic experts. Because they are based on a template, WordPress Theme Designs are cost effective and quicker to produce than our custom designs. You will be able to specify colors, fonts and photography.
- Real estate websites will pull your MLS listings right onto your website in searchable form.
- Design features that help encourage conversions and optimal search engine performance are included with every Blizzard website.
- Professionally scanned, cropped, color-corrected and compressed graphics, and other web design and development elements are standard at Blizzard.
- All our websites include coding and development with best of breed website tracking software that enables you to see data about your site’s performance so you can make informed decisions.
- Online maps are included with all designs
- We offer several different options for mobile friendly websites
- Progress reports, including examples, are yours throughout the design process – there are no surprises.
What We Can Fix:
- Navigational problems that prevent visitors from accessing every page of your website quickly and easily
- Implementation of search engine friendly navigation design and modern design based on Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Incorrect or omitted text such as contact information on every page, calls to action, etc.
- Outdated or unattractive graphics, including headers and logos
- Poor color schemes
- Sub-par photographs
The Average Online Travel Booker looks at 5.4 websites before Booking. Is Your Website Better than the other 4.4 websites? Source