Social Media is Here to Stay. Does Your Company Have a Strategy?
Internet users all over the world are constantly collaborating and share ideas, information, opinions, ratings, reviews, pictures, videos, and more. The reach of social media has become mainstream, and you can’t be left out of that conversation.
How Can the Hospitality Industry use Social Media?
Tapping into various social networks is an extremely valuable way to gain exposure, credibility and relationships in markets that have been difficult to penetrate.
Social Media gives us a myriad of new techniques and avenues to effectively promote your business by using:
- Viral Marketing
- Tagging, Sphinning, Digging
- Mapping and Geo-Tagging
- Blogging – on your own blog and those of others
- Review and ratings web sites
- Photo and video sharing web sites
- Social networking – especially through Twitter and Facebook
- Online communities for niches and locations
||Hire an Expert|
Social Media Best Practices for Hotel Marketing: Be Involved Without Breaking the Bank
|Social Media and Reputation Management A-La-Carte Plan
Get a complete Comprehensive Online Marketing Strategy