The Opinions Of Our Peers Are Highly Valued, Far More So Than The Opinions Advertisements Try To Feed Us. Sites Like Facebook Allow Our Customers’ Voices To Be Heard.
- There are over 600 million Facebook users, almost twice the US population.
- 100 million people actively use their phones to access Facebook.
- The average Facebook user spends 55 minutes per day on the site.
- 50% of hotels are planning on creating profiles on social networks in 2010. Source
- Looking for more Social Media stats that will blow your mind? Watch the Social Media Revolution.
How many different ways can someone currently find you on the internet?
How important is your website to your community?
How many different social networks, blogs, and media-sharing web sites are you represented in?
If you answered “not enough” to any of those questions, it’s time to contact Blizzard.
||Hire an Expert|
Social Media Best Practices for Hotel Marketing: Be Involved Without Breaking the Bank
|Blizzard’s Comprehensive Plans include a fully-faceted social media management component.
Our Social Media Focus Plan is perfect if you want help just on Facebook and Twitter.
Need some advice? Our Facebook or Twitter expert can provide a few hours of consultation.