Keyword Research is the basis for all Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and provides a road map for creating, optimizing and promoting a web site.
Getting this right at the beginning of the site creation process will establish a strong foundation for your online enterprise.
Search Engine Optimizers rely on professional keyword tools to determine:
- Which keywords are most relevant to what a site owner wishes to accomplish with their website
- Which terms are most likely to bring highly targeted visitors to the site
- Which keywords Google is using to guide visitors in their search queries (Google Suggest and Google Instant)
- Which phrases are most likely to bring a decent amount of traffic to the site
- Which words are used by online competitors and what a website’s chances are of outranking the
As you can see, it’s not just a matter of finding the most searched for keywords. Instead, we must determine the best keyword strategy to use across all the pages of a website to accomplish a particular goal.
56% of searches are 3 word phrases or longer. Source
Top search engine placements help your brand. Source
||Hire an Expert|
All About Google III – Keywords and Keyword Research
|Let Blizzard create an entire customized marketing strategy with a Comprehensive Online Marketing Plan
Consult with an expert to find the keywords that will bring customers who are ready to buy