Attend An Upcoming Blizzard University
We invite you to join Blizzard Internet Marketing for our hands-on workshops, Blizzard University
These workshops are designed specifically for marketing professionals within the lodging, resort & hospitality industry.
Learn the latest trends and tactics, practical applications and new developments along with important strategies that our marketing specialists use to increase ROI and revenue.
The online landscape is making seismic shifts, and we have lots of new developments to talk about!
So, whether you’re an executive trying to understand what your marketing department is dealing with, a marketing director who has control of online marketing efforts, or an online marketer trying to sharpen your skills, this workshop is for you. We’ll cover several topics from SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, Social Media, Goal Setting, Measuring Results and more!
We look forward to sharing our techniques and tactics with anyone who enjoys the ever changing world of internet marketing. Be sure to stay tuned to our Blizzard Blog for more information and updates.
Blizzard University Workshop Topics:
- Don’t Get Left Behind: 5 Online Marketing Steps You Must Take
- Integrated Marketing – The Path to Your Success
- Mobile & Local Search: Google+ | Google+ for Business | Google Places
- Social Media: Build Presence and Loyalty with Consistent Brand Messaging
- SEO: Building Content & Optimizing for Success / Intro to Keyword Research
- Tracking Your Success in Google Analytics
- Paid Advertising / Google AdWords, Additional Keyword Research Tools
- Strategies to Manage Reviews
- Social Media: Landing Pages, Blogs etc…
- Email Marketing – how to take advantage of your lists
Upcoming Blizzard University Dates
In Las Vegas, Nevada at the Red Rock Resort
In New Orleans at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside
All attendees receive a Blizzard University Workbook so that you can take home what you learned and apply it!
What Our Customers Say
“I always leave with way more great information and ideas than there are hours in the day to implement.”
“I just want to thank Blizzard Internet Marketing for a great 2-day workshop in Colorado. The information was relevant, valuable and cost-effective. We’ll be able to cover the cost of the seminar within two weeks of implementing only a fraction of what we learned. Great job!!”
“I must admit Blizzard University was one of my favorite parts of RezFest. Without this seminar, I wouldn’t have had such a memorable and educational time. The team was very informative and they had my brain motors running on overdrive the whole time! They were very receptive to feedback, questions, rebuttals, anything. The atmosphere was very relaxed but to the point – exactly what I needed. I truly enjoyed my time with the Blizzard team.”