Unless you have been living in a cave without access to the outside world, you have heard of Facebook, the most powerful social media outlet in the world. There are more people on Facebook each day than the population of some countries; millions of people are sharing thoughts, links, opinions, photos, and making connections at this very moment.
As a vacation rental manager, how can you leverage this powerful tool to connect to your potential guests and clients searching for your product?
On the 22nd of October, John Ellis, ResortQuest’s Senior Online Marketing Manager, Erin Jones, Social Media Manager of Blizzard Internet Marketing, and Carrie Hill, Director of Search Marketing for Blizzard Internet, will host – Making the Most Out of Facebook for Vacation Rental Managers.
Expect to learn:
- How to set up a fabulous profile for your brand
- How to successfully show off your properties
- How to find lifelong guests and company advocates
- Realistic results to expect from Facebook
- Top mistakes companies make and how to avoid them
- How to effectively manage your account in just minutes a day
What: Making the Most Out Of Facebook for
Vacation Rental Managers Webinar
Presented by ResortQuest and Blizzard Internet Marketing
When: October 22, 2009 – 11:00 MDT
Get the webinar on demand: Making the Most Out of Facebook for VRMS