Our Conversion-Ready Model Designs are Built with You, Your Visitors and Search Engines in Mind.
The low-cost, user-friendly designs include a content management system (CMS) that will allow you to make basic changes to the website, such as re-sizing and swapping out photos, changing text and specials, add new pages, etc. Furthermore, our designs typically rank higher in search engines than an average HTML design, as well as have a higher return-on-investment (ROI) due to increased conversions.
All Model Designs Start at $3,825 and Include:
- Project Management and Consultation – These components are the base for understanding your ideas, website needs and coordinating the entire website development process to make it fit the business.
- Content Management System (CMS) – Allows you to easily make changes to the site, including text, photos, add new pages and video integration, etc.
- Model Build-out – Choose one of our three Model options and provide the logo, color scheme, content and photos, and we’ll do the rest.
- Number of Pages – Pricing already includes the design of 30 pages. Fewer pages can be designed if requested, as well as additional pages (in blocks of five).
- Testing & ‘Go Live’ – Tests the website in multiple browsers to ensure it is entirely functional prior to going ‘live’.
- CMS Training - 1.5 hours of training your staff on the basic back-end use of WordPress CMS.
Recommended Design Best-Practices Features for an Additional $630+ :
- HTML and XML Site Maps
- 301 Re-Directs
- Google Analytics Installation
- 404 Pages
- Google Webmaster Tools Integration
|Additional Design Features to Incorporate (Call for Pricing):|
|Model Design Costs|
|A typical design takes approximately 30-60 days to complete depending on how responsive we receive feedback and assuming we have design materials and copy.Pricing is calculated by the number of features to incorporate and the number of pages to be designed:
Looking for an economic way to get your business online? Let us help you today: