The Sales Assistant position requires responsibility and self-motivation. This position is responsible for various sales-related administrative duties, customer service, event planning and assisting with marketing initiatives.
While we will answer questions and guide you in the position, this is not a position where you will receive much on-the-job training. We seek someone who is a motivated, organized self-starter who is constantly learning and growing.
Required Qualities & Characteristics:
Self-starter, motivated, independent, honest, integrity, loyal, articulate, communicative, sense of humor, organized, efficient, punctual, confident, firm, decisive, non-judgmental, polite, pleasant, conscientious, practical, spontaneous, thorough, diligent, intelligent, mature, problem solver, compassionate, good listener, attentive, patient, disciplined, thoughtful, flexible, able to multi-task.
Sales Administrative Tasks:
- Keep Hubspot.com contact database up to date
- Schedule calls for sales reps of high priority leads
- Manage sales leads as they come in and reply with the appropriate sales message
- Record sales and marketing expenses
- Research and arrange for event venues, catering, A/V rental, as well as attendance at conferences
- Coordination of sales team business travel including arrangement of flights and accommodations
- Oversight and shipping of tradeshow/conference collateral materials
- Assist with printing company materials, booklets
- Follow up with lead information and post-Trade Show duties
- Help with updating website regarding testimonials and blurbs
- Coordinate Constant Contact emails
- Maintain proposal template, contracts and other sales material.
- Set up new sales in Blizzard’s internal database.
- Assist as a point of contact between the Sales and Service departments.
- Prepare a welcome kit with applicable documents and send to new sale prospects.
- Work with new and current clients to close new sales, thus improving the understanding of the sales process.
- Address incoming client requests by phone, email, and personal visits
- New sales contract processing & setup
- Contacting clients who have not responded to late payment notices/li>
- Reporting of customer accounts
- Ongoing documentation for new/existing procedures
- Answer main operator phone calls
- Assist other departments with various tasks as assigned
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Outlook programs
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Hubspot and Quickbooks (to look up customer account data) is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple software programs
- High attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of using and navigating the internet to research, shop and buy products, including travel
- Master at organization and process improvement
- High level of decision-making capabilities
- Strong communicator both verbally and in writing
- Able to work in afast-pacedd, learning environment
- Exhibit Excellent Team and A-Player Characteristics:
- Quality of Work
- Accountability for Actions
- Work/Life Balance for Self and Team
- Integrity in all Internal and External Dealings
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize tasks and time
- Infallible work ethic
- Flexibility & Willingness to adjust in response to the constant changes in techniques
- Drive and passion for continuing education to learn new software, techniques, and procedures.
Ultimately, we’re looking for outgoing, driven, passionate and curious individuals who enjoy a casual, dog-friendly work environment.
- Medical Benefits as well as Dental and Vision options
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time