Marketing Project Manager
The Project Manager position requires responsibility and self-motivation. This position will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operational aspects of multiple projects while leading and motivating project-specific teams towards attaining set goals and ROI for the company and its customers.
- Develops formal project management plans to support the goals of budget quality, schedule and client retention.
- Defines the objectives of each project, including budget and scope of work as well as promotion and design needs.
- Identifies project deliverables defining the success of the project and by comparing actual work with the quote or estimate.
- Incorporates change control methods and procedures in order to proactively manage the budget of the project.
- Monitors project progress, budget adherence and the overall quality of the project through the use of Genius Project.
- Maintains regular communication and working relationship with each customer in regards to the project.
- Monitors the critical path to stay on schedule for project completion.
- Creates regular, written status reports to the customer and alert management of concerns or problems.
- Works with the other project managers to develop “best practices” for managing projects.
- Provides excellent customer service responding to clients in a professional and timely manner while developing a partnership with the client.
- Handles customer complaints and escalates to Project Manager Team Leader, if needed.
- Communicates leads and potential upgrades to Business Development Department.
- Oversees changes in marketing budgets are supported by written contract addendums.
- Supports the billing department for customer billing issues.
- After project completion examines internal processes and suggests areas for improvement along with solutions.
- Works to unify project services across functional departments in order to provide consistent quality to the customer.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Problem Solving – a hands-on approach to problem-solving; identifying issues and using initiative and available resources to generate solutions. Propose solutions before the customer brings problems to your attention.
- Financial Management – Accurately measures and monitors service and advertising budgets.
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
- Understands how to communicate difficult and sensitive information tactfully.
- Ability to communicate effectively to customers.
- Consistently acknowledges and appreciates each team member’s contributions.
- Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential.
- Utilizes team to work together in the most efficient manner.
- Keeps track of lessons learned and shares those lessons with team members.
- Mitigates team conflict and communication problems.
- A positive attitude to publicly deal with people.
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize tasks and time; possess organizational skills.
- Technical Skills – pursues training and development opportunities.
- Attendance/Punctuality – This is a full time job and employee is expected to work 8 hours per day and 40 hours per week with some flexibility.
- Management – demonstrates the ability to effectively delegate and supervise project work.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experience of managing a team.
- Excellent working knowledge of online marketing and how it relates to the hospitality industry.
- A good understanding of what it takes to develop and maintain the most productive client relationships.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Blizzard’s product and the delivery of services.
- BA, BS or equivalent experience required.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business publications. Ability to write and effectively present information to top management, including reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals as well as respond to questions from groups of managers, clients and the general public. Excellent verbal communication skills.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of basic computer software including email, word processing, and spreadsheet applications.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk, use hands to finger motion, handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand and reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in this work environment is usually moderate.
The above job description is not to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Employee agrees to perform to the best of their ability in order to reach their individual goals, department goals and overall company goals. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
We’re looking for people with a passion for learning, a team-centric attitude, and a willingness to do what it takes to make our clients happy.
- Medical Benefits as well as Dental and Vision options after 60 days or 2 full months of employment.
- Voluntary Life, Disability and/or Accident insurance.
- Paid Vacation Days.
- Sick pay (five sick days per year).
- Holiday pay (nine holidays per year).
- Profit Sharing bonuses.
- Matching 401k Plan
This is a full-time job and employee is expected to work 40 hours per week with some flexibility. The employee is expected to keep their time using timesheet system submitted at the end of each day.