Our busy, client-focused office needs a reliable, well organized Office Manager to handle day-to-day operations with a focus on efficiency and time management. We are looking for an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats.
This position is responsible for billing, accounts payable, payroll, onboarding of clients, and various Office Management duties.
The ideal candidate will have experience in running a small office of professionals. While we will answer questions and guide you in the position, this is not a position where you will receive on-the-job training. We seek someone who is a motivated, organized self-starter who is constantly learning and growing.
Required Qualities and Characteristics: Self-starter, motivated, independent, honesty, integrity, loyalty, articulate, communicative, sense of humor, organized, efficient, punctual, confident, firm, decisive, non-judgmental, polite, pleasant, conscientious, practical, spontaneous, thorough, diligent, intelligent, mature, problem solver, compassionate, good listener, attentive, patient, disciplined, thoughtful, flexible, able to multi-task.
- Follow organizational procedures and systems for office operations including billing, accounts payable, and payroll. Update procedures as needed.
- Payroll administration.
- Shared coordination of maintenance vendors for the building and address issues as they occur.
- Assist with annual vendor contract renewals.
- Order office supplies and equipment as needed.
- Light HR duties.
- Assist with company events.
- Various errands and kitchen duties as needed.
- New sales contract processing and client onboarding.
- Initiate collections procedure on any overdue accounts.
- Ensure accuracy of client invoicing.
- Track and monitor expenses.
- Ongoing documentation for new/existing procedures.
- Assist clients with billing inquiries.
- Post daily deposits.
- Make regular bank deposits.
- Process incoming mail, including billing and invoicing.
Sales & Marketing Administrative Tasks
- Update and maintain sales database.
- Record sales and marketing expenses.
- Event planning: Research and arrange event venues, catering, A/V rental, and attendance.
- Assist with printing company materials.
- Follow up with lead information and post Trade Show duties.
- Sales Process:
- Maintain proposal template, contracts, and other sales material.
- Assist as a point of contact between the Sales and Service departments.
Additional Job Duties
- Compile reports from varied software programs.
- Assist other departments with various projects and errands.
- Highly proficient in Google Suite, Excel, Word, and Outlook programs.
- Knowledge of Hubspot and Quickbooks preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple software programs.
- Strong knowledge of using and navigating the internet to research, shop, and buy products, including travel.
- Master at organization and process improvement.
- High level of decision-making abilities.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- High attention to detail.
- Exhibit excellent team and A-Player characteristics:
- Quality of work.
- Accountability for actions.
- Work/Life balance for self and team.
- Integrity in all internal and external dealings.
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize tasks and time.
- Infallible work ethic.
- Flexibility and willingness to adjust in response to the constant changes in techniques.
- Drive and passion for continuing education to learn new software, techniques, and procedures.
Ultimately, we’re looking for outgoing, driven, passionate and curious individuals who enjoy a casual, professional, dog-friendly work environment.
- Medical Benefits as well as Dental and Vision options
- Paid time off including vacation, holidays, and sick time.