WordPress Project Manager
Blizzard is seeking a local Project Manager to assist the Web Development Department with Customer Service, WordPress Project Flow & Website Maintenance.
- Managing Website Development projects:
- Coordinating with multiple departments.
- Delivering every project on time and within budgetary guidelines while exceeding the client’s expectations.
- Guiding clients through the website development process.
- Interacting with clients on Web Design maintenance tasks.
- Monitoring Design, Hosting and Programming request queues from customers.
- Managing workflow for Web Developers, and ensuring that the client deadlines are met.
- Website Testing.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Ability to work on complex projects and lead multiple projects simultaneously.
- Deliver the highest quality possible to ensure continued client satisfaction.
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle competing demands and to ensure development and implementation of proper systems and processes in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated high attention to detail with strong time management skills.
- Superior customer service skills.
- General knowledge of what is required to build and host websites
- Ability to multi-task with design changes requests and ongoing projects.
- Appropriate billing of design time using our Project Management Software.
- Timely completion of all assigned tasks.
- Able to adapt in a constantly changing environment.
- Highly motivated with a high degree of self-accountability.
- Ensure projects are managed according to company standards.
- Improve our web development processes with innovative ideas and implementation.
- Keep informed of industry trends and standards through continued professional development.
- Organized and extremely detail-oriented.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Internet savvy.
- Strong people skills, positive attitude, and a good sense of humor.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
Ultimately we’re looking for people with a passion for learning, a team-centric attitude, and a willingness to do what it takes to make our clients happy.
- Medical Benefits as well as Dental and Vision options after 60 days or 2 full months of employment.
- Voluntary Life, Disability and/or Accident insurance.
- Paid Vacation Days.
- Sick pay (five sick days per year).
- Holiday pay (eleven holidays per year).
This position is full time with the expectation of 40-hours per week and is based in our downtown Glenwood Springs office.