WordPress Website Designer
- Create/Design New WordPress Websites.
- Support our portfolio of WordPress websites.
- Troubleshoot WordPress Website Errors – ex: resolving conflicts between themes, plugins and custom code.
- Style our Blizzard Reservation Engine product. This includes advanced knowledge in PHP, SCSS, HTML, GIT.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize tasks and time, and possess organizational skills
- Problem Solving – a hands-on approach to problem solving; identifying issues, using initiative and available resources to generate solutions. Propose solutions before the customer brings problems to your attention.
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively
- Understands how to communicate difficult and sensitive information tactfully
- Ability to communicate effectively to customers and colleagues
- Effectively utilizes each team member’s expertise to his or her fullest potential
- Utilizes team to work together in the most efficient manner
- Mitigates team conflict and communication problems
- Customer Service: A positive attitude to publicly deal with people
- Technical Skills – pursues training and development opportunities
- Attendance/Punctuality – This is a full-time job and employee is expected to work 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week with some flexibility.
- Project Management – demonstrates the ability to effectively complete projects and meet deadlines.
- Experience of working with a team
- Ability to follow established corporate branding guidelines.
- Excellent working knowledge of online marketing and how it relates to the hospitality industry
- A good understanding of what it takes to develop and maintain the most productive client relationships
- BA, BS or equivalent experience required
We’re looking for people with a passion for learning, a team-centric attitude, and a willingness to do what it takes to make our clients happy. Requirements for position:
- Strong understanding of Adobe, Code Editing Software, FTP, Google Suite, Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook programs
- Strong knowledge and skillset of troubleshooting and organization.
- Exhibit Excellent Team and A-Player Characteristics
- Quality of Work
- Accountability for Actions
- Work/Life Balance for Self and Team
- Integrity in all internal and external dealings
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize tasks and time
- Infallible work ethic
- Flexibility & Willingness to adjust in response to the constant changes in techniques & industry.
- Drive and passion for continuing education to learn new software, techniques, and procedures.
Ultimately, we’re looking for outgoing, driven, passionate and curious individuals who enjoy a casual, dog-friendly work environment.