The Best Booking Engine Wins
The Blizzard Reservation Engine is a mobile-friendly, customizable booking engine designed to improve the guest experience on your website.
- How many reservations are you losing because your booking engine is hard to use?
- How many more reservations would you make if each one of your properties had the ability to pop up in search results when someone is looking for a place to stay in your area?
- How much extra time are you spending on each reservation because your website doesn’t show the information that it needs to show?
Responsive Design for Mobile Devices
Our Blizzard Reservation Engine (BRE) adjusts to the viewport size of the device that is being used on any operating system. Visit our BRE Portfolio page to view our most recent site designs seamlessly integrating our responsive reservation engine.
- Design is highly customizable
- Custom features can be added
- Virtual Tours, Floor Plans, Video
- Reviews, ratings, maps
- Enhanced descriptions, amenities, rate tables
- Calendar layout options
- Photo-gallery options
- Full Mobile friendly version
- Supports several Travel Insurance options
- Powerful Searching and search results pages
- Clear conversion path and call to actions
- Can integrate with WordPress
Fast & Easy Booking
- Quick booking process
- Full Google Analytics install available with E-Commerce tracking, Goals, Conversion Funnels, Virtual Pages, Virtual Events, and more
- URLs are customizable for SEO keywords
- SEO controls for all pages include: URL (slug), title, description, meta keywords, H1, body text
- SEO Dashboard for you to modify your SEO
- Incorporates Structured Data to help ensure search engines find your properties (also known as microdata, schema tags, rich snippets, Structured Data is code on the page that lets search engines know about certain information, such as your reviews, your address, your videos, and more.)
- Advanced Sitemapping for larger inventories
Social Sharing Features
- Email to a friend
- Save to Favorites
- Facebook integration API
- Plus One in Google Plus Google Plus integration
- Pin It
- Tweet it
- Bookmark it
- Print it
- Customized Facebook integrations available. Ask us!
Advanced Tracking, Reviews and Reporting Features
- Integrates with:
- Google Analytics or the Tracking Program of Your Choice
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Webmaster Tools
- NAVIS Technologies
- FlipKey Reviews
- GladProfessional Mobile App Reviews
- Social Media Platforms
- Reporting can be Customized for your Needs
Partners & Software Integrations
The BRE integrates with:
All HomeAway Software Products: Escapia, V12, Property Plus, AVMain/First Resort, Entech
And these Vacation Rental Property Management Systems:
We also provide:
- Website solutions for Resort Data Processing’s IRM.net booking engine.
Our BRE follows all standards of credit card processing and transmitting of cardholder data needed to host your data securely. The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard is an information security standard for organizations that handle branded credit cards from the major card companies.
The BRE offers world class flexibility in displaying your properties, user-friendliness, and ability to increase traffic to your website.
Are you frustrated that the last time that you designed your website, you had to completely redo your booking engine? Let the BRE be the last reservation engine you ever make. No matter what website you choose in the future, the BRE can work along with it.
What Our Customers Say
“The planning and support during the development phase and ‘pre-launch’ phase for our new web site were outstanding. As a professional project manager of software applications, I can attest the Blizzard team managed the process well, and we did not encounter any delays or issues during the project. Kudos to the Blizzard Team!”
“I am confident that my company is in good hands with the capable team at Blizzard. Everyone is personable, professional, and knowledgeable. I’ve enjoyed building our new website and look forward to continued improvements and an on-going relationship with the Blizzard Team!”
“The Blizzard Team have been so great to work with and super helpful. Thank you so much for help every time I’ve needed it.”