Email marketing campaigns are a useful and proven tool to help organizations communicate effectively with guests. Whether it be prior to booking, during their stay or as a follow up to gain more business. Blizzard explores the trends and best practices for successful email campaigns.
From Facebook to Google to the halls of the FCC, debates about data privacy have been heating up across the world, and politicians are taking notice. The General Data Protection Regulation, the EU’s new privacy law, aims to curb the privacy abuses of the past by uniting the data rules of all EU member nations […]
In a great article about Customer Loyalty and Hotel Marketing (In Search of Customer Loyalty) Madigan Pratt reports:
Today’s traveler is far more sophisticated than ever before. And they want your messages to be personalized. According to the Chief Marketing Officer Council survey:
* 58% of consumers surveyed want more compelling and personal benefits and services
According to Research from Epsilon’s Email Branding Study: Flying HIgh: Measuring the Value of Email Marketing for the Travel Industry, the receipt of permission-based email makes travel consumers more likely to do business with a travel company.
* 63% of recipients of permission-based email from travel companies more likely to buy from companies that send them email.
* 50 % who receive permission-based email from travel companies said they feel more loyal towards the sending companies and their brands.
According to a Direct Marketing Associates study based on 2009 marketing data:
* Email Marketing returned $43.62 for every dollar spent.
* Search Marketing returned 21.85% for every dollar spent.
Half of US adult e-mail users surveyed in April 2008 said they had made an online purchase in the previous year as a result of permission-based marketing. E-mail was second only to customer reviews on Web sites for influencing online purchases
Sign Up for Our Email Newsletter
Contact Us Today
A RedAwning Group Brand
1001 Grand Ave., Suite 005
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601