The Sales Professional position requires responsibility and self-motivation. This position will be responsible for sales to new clients and up selling to existing clients including prospecting at tradeshows, follow up with old leads, and closing contracts for new leads.
- Call leads that have been generated via tradeshows, speaking engagements, advertising, articles, websites, etc…
- Prepare and present sales quotes and presentations. This may include telephone or on-site sales calls
- Organize, manage, and follow up on leads in a manner consistent with Blizzard Internet Marketing, Inc. Use SalesForce to ensure a high closing rate and consistent measurements and reporting
- Prospect, contact, follow up, and close new sales accounts
- Set realistic expectations for the client. Work with the rest of the company to make sure the client’s expectations are appropriate.
- Close new sales per use of our contract workflow including collecting a signed contract with appropriate signed attachments and/or addendums and an initial payment.
- Attend approximately 5-8 trade shows per year; set up and manage booth (display, electric, dial-up) for selling to conference attendees
- Work with others to develop and improve sales procedures, and sales presentation material.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Thrives in a multiple client and multiple project environment.
- Problem Solving:
- A hands-on approach to problem solving; identifying issues and using initiative and available resources to generate solutions. Propose solutions before the customer brings problems to your attention.
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
- Understands how to communicate difficult and sensitive information tactfully.
- Ability to communicate effectively to customers and colleagues.
- Consistently acknowledges and appreciates each team member’s contributions.
- Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential.
- Utilizes team to work together in the most efficient manner.
- Keeps track of lessons learned and shares those lessons with team members.
- Mitigates team conflict and communication problems.
- Customer Service:
- A positive attitude to publicly deal with people professionally.
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize tasks and time; and possess organizational skills.
- Technical Skills:
- Pursues training and development opportunities.
- Sales experience.
- Excellent working knowledge of online marketing and how it relates to the hospitality industry.
- A good understanding of what it takes to develop and maintain the most productive client relationships.
- BA, BS or equivalent experience required.
- Good verbal & written communication skills and have the ability to work within a team environment.
- Desire and ability to keep up with trends in the online marketing industry.
- Professional customer service skills.
- Great organizational skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Team player.
- Great communication.
- Passionate and committed.
- Timely completion of special assigned tasks.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook programs.
- Strong knowledge of using and navigating the internet to research, shop and buy products, including travel.
- Drive and passion for continuing education to learn new software, techniques and procedures.
- Exhibit Excellent Team and A-Player Characteristics
- Quality of Work.
- Accountability for actions.
- Work/Life Balance for self and team.
- Integrity in all internal and external dealings.
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize tasks and time.
- Infallible work ethic
- Flexibility & willingness to adjust in response to the constant changes in techniques.
Ultimately, we’re looking for outgoing, driven, passionate and curious individuals who enjoy a casual, dog-friendly work environment.
- Medical Benefits as well as Dental and Vision options after 60 days or 2 full months of employment.
- Voluntary Life, Disability and/or Accident insurance.
- Paid Vacation Days.
- Sick pay (five sick days per year).
- Holiday pay (nine holidays per year).
- Profit Sharing bonuses.
- Company Matching 401k Plan.